Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday 6-17-08

I'm sitting here at work waiting for another engineer so that we can complete a drawing set for a new project. Running is going very well. I getting over a cough and some foot pain that I took as a warning that I was increasing my training volume too quickly. That is just day in day out regular kinda stuff.

For things that really matter. The child that I mentioned in my last post has earned her angel wings. Please go over to Mickey's Blog (Days in the Life). Leave a kind word for him and find the link to Marissa's Caringbridge site and leave a note for her parents. I cannot imagine what they are going through.

On to brighter news. My daughter has been invited to the Presidential Inauguration through the Student Ambassador Group that she belongs to. The honored guest is TBD, but my daughter needs to raise the cost of the trip. I have a link to her blog on the right (Violin Nut), and she has a few links to fundraisers as well as a log of what she has been doing.

No comments: