Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Easy Week Tuesday

My training schedule is based on a running schedule from Smart Coach On Runners World Online. I was able to customize a schedule to accommodate my 2-3 weeks off from running last month and I still hope to be able to have a good showing for the Mississippi Blues Marathon on January 3.

Runs normally consist of an easy run on Monday, either Tempo or Intervals on Wednesday, and an easy paced Long Run on Saturday. I am augmenting the schedule with strength training on Tuesday and Thursday and with Flexibility on Friday.

This week is an easy week. All the runs are easy paced and the Saturday Run is relatively short. Also, this week, I found another website called SparkPeople. It has a number of great tools that include a meal and nutrition trackers, menu planners, exercise trackers and strength training plans. I am going to use the tools to track my nutrition and my strength training.

No comments: