Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Easy Wednesday

My training plan normally alternates between intervals and tempo runs on Wednesday. However, every few weeks, it throws in an easy day as part of a cutback week. Today was one of those easy Wednesday. I was scheduled for 5 miles at 10:21. I was able to turn in 5 miles at just under a 10 minute average, and it felt great.

It was another beautiful cool clear morning, and the stars once again showed up brightly. I actually pulled out the sweatshirt and sweat shorts for the run.

I have been having some nagging soreness in my right hip/groin, and even that was better. I attribute that improvement to the stretching after the strength training and the 1/2 hour of yoga that I did with my wife yesterday.

I wish every day could start like this...

No comments: