Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Long Run

I had a wonderful Saturday Long Run. First off, I let the two sisters who compete against each other go. The last couple weeks, they have sucked me in and I realize at the halfway point I am out of gas. This weekend, I ran my own pace (or a bit slower) and got to hang out with several different team members. It was really nice to get to know them better.

After the run, I worked on getting stuff ready for my Daughter's fund raising yard sale (See the blog for ViolinNut). I was also able to get the the generator running for the detached garage/workshop in the back of our yard. Now I'll be able to workout/work on the little car in the evening.

Got up this morning and I have a admirable case of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. I hope it eases off before tomorrow. Anyway, I'm glad tomorrow is an easy run.

Y'all have a good day and be blessed. Stop in and see Mickey at his Blog (Days in the Life) and give him a donation for Neuroblastoma.

No comments: