Thursday, May 15, 2008

Team in Training Thursday

I am supposed to get the Team in Training participant listing today. Hopefully, some of the TnT Athletes will stop in here for a visit. With that in mind, Those that are following the generic schedule should run 20 minutes today and rest or cross train tomorrow. If you already have a training routine, please do not reduce your current training volume to match our schedule. Let us know and we'll come up with a custom schedule for you. I hope everybody was able to get your workouts in before it started raining. It is OK to run in the rain, just stay in if there is lightning.

Quote of the Day from Runner's World -
"The five S's of sports training are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit." - Ken Doherty

My run this morning went pretty well. I went 4 miles in the humid pre-dawn, and came home sopping wet. I remembered my pepper spray, but I did not have to use it. The two dogs from yesterday were nowhere to be seen.

No comments: