Monday, August 18, 2008

What a difference a week makes....

We are still having the same cruddy weather we had last week. But, it was clear at 5:00 this morning and I was able get out for an easy four miles. At least it should have been easy. It was a so nice to be out after taking almost a week off that I stretched out a bit. When I got back in, I found that I had taken almost a minute off of my normal easy run pace. I was able to work in a core routine with stretching last night, and I followed the run with stretching as well. My back is still right on the edge. The spasm has relaxed and have full motion, but it seems taht it is just waitng for me to made the wrong move before it knots up again. Tomorrow is a running SRD. I'll stretch tonight, and do the core routine with stretching tomorrow.

Mickey and Cody should be in New York by now. Go ahead and link over to "Days in the Life" in the list to the right and drop him a note.

No comments: